HBX360 seegerring left after reassembling

• Auteur de la discussion Anton Cech
  • Date de début
A

Anton Cech

Nouveau
Sorry to bother here in English, but I dot know French.
After reassembling my HBX360 there was a small Seegerring with an unstrétched inner diameter of 20,5mm left.
Anybody has an idea where that could belong?
Tried to get an answer at the practical machinist as well as from the Cazeneuve factory - but till now nobody was able to help me.

Hope .....

Thank you and regards
Anton

seegerringAC.JPG
view of the ring

J

jcma

Compagnon
Hello Anton,

I translate your question in French.

Traduction en Francais
Désolé de vous déranger ici en anglais, mais je ne connais pas le français.
Après avoir remonté mon HBX360 il me reste un bague d'arrêt avec un diamètre interne de 20,5 mm.
Quelqu'un a une idée d'où cette piece provient ?
J'ai essayé d'obtenir une réponse sur le forum Practical Machinist ainsi que de l'usine Cazeneuve - mais jusqu'à présent personne n'a été en mesure de m'aider.

I am not a owner of a HBX360, so I cannot help you. There is a manual here : http://dl.free.fr/getfile.pl?file=/99Xcs5hs/DocHBX360.PDF with some internals views of the lathe, perhaps this one can help you.

A ring stop with an ID 20.5 mm is normally mounted on a shaft of 22mm.
What parts have you dissassembled, gear box, spindle ... ?

En Francais:
Je ne suis pas propriétaire d'un HBX360 donc je ne peux pas vous aider. Il existe un manuel ici: ........ avec des vues internes du tour, peut-être que celui-ci peut vous aider.

Une bague d'arrêt de diametre 20.5 interieur se monte normalement sur un arbre de 22mm.
Quelles parties avez-vous démonté, boîte de vitesses, broche ... ?

Regards
Jean-Charles

A

Anton Cech

Nouveau
Hello Jean-Charles

Thank you for translating

I had taken apart the apron, the tailstock, all parts from the speed adjustment (hydraulik), I had removed (but not taken apart) the box with the gears for gearcutting, the lead screw ... i'd say everyting besides the above described gearbox and the headstock (from there only the arbour which goes to the belt in order to change the bearings) was opend taken apart and cleaned.

Hope anybody has an idea, so I will not have to take everything apart again.

Regards
Anton