1. Ce site utilise des cookies. En continuant à utiliser ce site, vous acceptez l'utilisation des cookies. En savoir plus.

Oerlikon de0a

Discussion dans 'Tours' créé par jpevner, 1 Mars 2012.

1. jpevner

jpevner Nouveau

Inscrit:
    27 Février 2012
    Oerlikon de0a
    Bonsoir. Je viens de rejoindre votre forum, et il semble très agréable. J'ai récemment acquis un Oerlikon de0A tour, qui a été fortement modifiées par l'utilisateur précédent, et je suis en train de le restaurer. Certaines parties sont manquantes, et le train d'engrenages extérieur a été changé. Autre que cela, il seeems en bon état. Ils sont presque jamais vu ici aux Etats-Unis.

Si quelqu'un a un manuel, ou même quelques photos du train de changement de vitesse, je l'apprécierais. Si je peux le comprendre, je vais poster une photo.

ce qui concerne,

Jon

post-scriptum Cela se traduit par Google, donc j'espère que ça ne vient pas trop étrange.

stage 1.jpg

2. Fennec

Fennec Ouvrier

Inscrit:
    5 Janvier 2008
    Localité:
    Suisse VD
    Dernière édition par un modérateur: 16 Avril 2015
  3. jpevner

jpevner Nouveau

Inscrit:
    27 Février 2012
    Oerlikon de0a
    Fennec;

Merci beaucoup!

Il va me falloir un certain temps à traduire, mais il sera utile.

Il ya quelques différences dans ma machine dans le document. Mais, je suis très préoccupé au sujet de la fin d'engrenage. Ma machine a beeen spécialement modifiés, et il ne ressemble pas à e equadrant est la bonne. Il a été broyé, et ne ressemblent pas aux photos. Un grand engrenage étrange a été ajouté et le couvercle découpé à l'accueillir. Le manuel ne semble pas montrer l'agencement d'engrenage par défaut.

Ce serait une grande aide pour savoir ce que les engrenages sont sur ​​une machine standard, et pour voir une photo de leur arrangement.

Ma machine a des lectures pouces sur le chariot transversal et d'un composé. La broche est camlock et le moteur est la SPE trois

le style éd. Je ne suis pas sûr de la puissance. Est-ce "ps"?

Il ya aussi un mécanisme d'alimentation bien ajoutée à la diapositive croix avec des marques de 0,00001 pouce!
    Je vais obtenir des photos samedi. La machine est à une entreprise d'amis pour le moment.

ce qui concerne,
    Jon

4. Fennec

Fennec Ouvrier

Inscrit:
    5 Janvier 2008
    Localité:
    Suisse VD
    Oerlikon de0a
    Well, I think it will be most understandable if you post in English, because google tools have some limits.
    Do you talk about external / additional gears ?
    Basically there is no gears (on mine, I don't need to add those gears to use the mother screw), you can refer on page 39 and 35 of the pdf to see how to use the external gears. It's only for special threads.
    On mine, all are in mm. Other points, on your's, your mother screw seems modified, and the automatic advance is missing (Including clutch shift)

Yes, the power should be the value in PS (but be careful, 1 PS equal 735 W), I have changed the motor by one 6 kW

Kind regards

5. jpevner

jpevner Nouveau

Inscrit:
    27 Février 2012
    Oerlikon de0a
    Ok, I will post in English.

So, when you open the lefthand cover, you have no gears at all? And you can still thread/feed.
    The picture in the manual shows some gears on the outside but doesn't cal out their sizes. I also see where it shows how to compute for different gears. But is there no standard set? Hopefully, I can send a picture which will explain my concern.

Yes, I have no feed or control rod. I hope these are standard keyed shafts. I probably can get metric sized ones in US. I also need to get the camlocks for the spindle.

Does anyone still sell Oerlikon parts anymore? I don't think the company makes lathes now, and most only a few in US still support their old equipment. That is the problem with buying old equipment!

Also, there is no thread dial? How do you thread without one? Just keep the halfnuts always engaged?

I have looked over and over at your restoration. Beautiful work!

I have done that for Monarch 10EE here.

regards,

Jon P.

6. ankh41

ankh41 Apprenti

Inscrit:
    21 Avril 2010
    Localité:
    Romorantin
    Oerlikon de0a
    Bonjour à tous!

Hello Jon, You said "I have done that for Monarch 10EE here."

Wonderfull Lathe! :smt007 Unfortunatly very few know in France.

Do you have some pictures of your restoration work? :-D

Regards,
    Phil.

7. jpevner

jpevner Nouveau

Inscrit:
    27 Février 2012
  8. ankh41

ankh41 Apprenti

Inscrit:
    21 Avril 2010
    Localité:
    Romorantin
    Oerlikon de0a
    Thanks Jon!

Never seen a picture of this lathe in black color :shock: Not really the best color for it in my opinion :???:
    I really like the red one, with its curvy shape....it looks :smt055

Regards,
    Phil.

9. Fennec

Fennec Ouvrier

Inscrit:
    5 Janvier 2008
    Localité:
    Suisse VD
    Oerlikon de0a
    Hello John,

Yes, when I open the lefthand cover, it's empty. I can do all kind of threads of the table with the main gear box.
    And yes ever let the nut engaged when threading. Just go backward at the end of the thread.

As you said, Oerlikon don't build machines anymore. So it become hard to find new original parts.
    If you need I can take measurement of keyshafts.

PS: Nice work on the Monarch, do you have a picture on his original state ? :partyman:

10. jpevner

jpevner Nouveau

Inscrit:
    27 Février 2012
    Oerlikon de0a
    Fennec & Phil;

If I can find a photo of the Monarch "before" I will post it. I lost a lot of photos in a disk crash :sad:

These machines, made during World War II, all had a simple grey finish with no body filler to speed up production.

On the Oerlikon;

Yes, I have removed the gear quadrant and change gears, and can now select all the internal gear ranges (which are good enough for me).

Now I have to:

1) Make a pulley, it was removed and replaced with a flat belt style.

2) Find some kind of oil pump/reservoir for the headstock. My lathe has only two ports in the back, not three like the manual. So I suspect it had an
    external electric pump. There is a note with it, saying it was removed. Why, I don't know!

3) Find some spindle cams for D1-5. They were removed, and only the meter 50 taper was used. What is meter 50?? Is it the same as an ISO 50 milling tool?

4) Replace the three control rods/handles. One for the clutch, one for the power feed, and one for leadscrew reverse.
    Fennec, Yes, I would like measurements if you could. I hope they are standard metric keyed shafts?

5) Do something about the cross-feed. The acme screw has been replaced with what looks like 3/4-20 national extra fine, and it is coupled to a gear reduction. It is very stiff, and theer is no way to adjust/align the nut.

Also, I don't think it has a gear for cross feed on it! After the modification, it wasn't used.

6) make some sort of top for the compound. It has strange holes cut in the top, and no way to attach a tool post. Most lathes in US have a t-slot.

Enjoy lathe! - This will all take me a long time.

Interesting note: Even thhough the speed chart goes to 1800, my lathe has a roller bearing at front, not a plain broze bearing, so should be good for about 2800.

Fennec; I have no hope of finding new parts at all. Maybe somewhere in Europe there is a junker somewhere ( hope,hope,hope). I think there might be at most two lathes like this in US.

This was a lot easier with the monarch. They are common as dust here.

regards

Jon P.

headstock.jpg

top_compound.jpg

11. Fennec

Fennec Ouvrier

Inscrit:
    5 Janvier 2008
    Localité:
    Suisse VD
    Oerlikon de0a
    Hi Jon,
    I have fast measured the keyshaft, here are dimenssions.
    Hope it will be a standard keyshaft.

Keyshaft.jpg

12. jpevner

jpevner Nouveau

Inscrit:
    27 Février 2012
    Oerlikon de0a
    Fennec; merci beaucoup!

I don't think that is a standard keyseat from what I can find on the internet. Which of the rods was that, or were they all the same?

regards,

Jon P.

13. Fennec

Fennec Ouvrier

Inscrit:
    5 Janvier 2008
    Localité:
    Suisse VD
    Oerlikon de0a
    Hello,
    Yes they are both the same. Only the length change I think but you have to measure it on your lathe.

14. jpevner

jpevner Nouveau

Inscrit:
    27 Février 2012
  15. pierrepmx

pierrepmx Compagnon

Inscrit:
    24 Septembre 2010
    Localité:
    Alpes & Drôme
    Oerlikon de0a
    Hi Jon,

this is a Metric Taper 50.

Metric tapers are defined by their larger end diameter and a "slope".
    5% tapers (aka 1:20) are standardized.

Metric 5% tapers were found on a small number of french (and european ?) made lathes, back in te 60's-70's (RAMO T36, H.Ernault-Somua AC280).
    It was a failed attempt to settle a new standard based on SI units, that would also be "cleaner" than the ubiquitous morse taper (each MT size having an arbitrarily different taper ratio).

P.S. 10% tapers are extremely rarely found on lathes.

It should be possible to machine a Metric 50 to MT 4 adapter (maybe MT 5), either from scratch, or based on an off-the-shelf MT6->MT4 (MT5) adapter.
    A cylindrical grinder is best suited for this job.

Chargement...
Articles en relation
  1. Fennec
    Réponses:
    Affichages:
    20 866
  2. irmin
    Réponses:
    Affichages:
  3. Le Doc
    Réponses:
    Affichages: